- Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:59:49 +0000: Eddie Stobart chief leaves as shares suspended - BBC News - Companies
The transport firm, known for its green and red lorries, revealed a £2m discrepancy in its accounts last month.
- Fri, 23 Aug 2019 02:05:39 +0000: Hasbro to buy Peppa Pig owner Entertainment One for $4bn - BBC News - Companies
The US toy maker will expand its entertainment portfolio with other preschool brands including PJ Masks.
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 23:15:16 +0000: How bingo became a million dollar idea - BBC News - Companies
The BBC's Aaron Heslehurst explains how bingo became a multi-million dollar idea.
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 23:14:41 +0000: Facial recognition technology aims to cut passport queue times - BBC News - Companies
The UK Home Office is considering a system which would let you walk through immigration without showing your passport.
- Thu, 22 Aug 2019 23:01:00 +0000: Ryanair rated 'greedy and arrogant' by customers - BBC News - Companies
Ryanair has been rated worst for customer service out of 100 big British brands, according to Which?.